Letting Your Emotions Breathe to Hear Your Inner Wisdom

We often hear ''listen to your gut'', and yes, there is some truth in this. The intent behind that statement is pure, however, it depends what ''your gut'' means to you. I believe that we need to look at this matter from a broader perspective. It is important to listen to your Divine guidance, and not confuse it with your fears. Don't solely rely on your ''gut'' for the truth, as it is already busy digesting things.



What I mean is that if I were to literally ''listen to my gut'' for every little thing, I would probably not do much in life. I would be stopped by fear all the time. The moment I have a doubt about something, it triggers a negative emotion, and my gut tells me that ''something is off''. ''Off'' does not necessarily mean ''wrong''. It could also mean that the element I am questioning is misunderstood by the mind, which creates confusion.


To make decisions, the best way I have found is to ask the question to our own Divine intelligence, and allow time to pass. That way, our emotions have time to breathe, and we are not guided by fear. It becomes easier to hear/feel our intuition correctly. If you're like me and have an ego that likes to play tricks on you at times, praying and asking for clear and specific signs is also a great way to receive validation. I insist on the word ''specific'', so that the sign is easily noticeable and understandable.

Text (C) 2017 Vincent Alexandre

In my audio course entitled ''Keys of Freedom: Liberation Through the Heart'', I discuss how to develop your intuition more deeply, as well as eight other themes that will help you to reclaim spiritual sovereignty.. ''Keys of Freedom'' is designed to help you achieve an empowered state of being, and aligning with a vibration that is more authentic to who you are becoming, to who you want to be. If you are ready to clear lives of negative programming and open up more and more to your spiritual gifts, please visit: www.vincealexandre.wixsite.com/keys-of-freedom.

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire